Basically, my research is classified into three main categories:
- Theoretical Biological Control
- Mathematical Bio-economics
- Bio-geochemical Modelling of Lagoon Ecosystems
Theoretical Biological Control
My research in Theoretical Biological Control involves developing mathematical models to study the predator-pest interactions and study the controllability aspects with applications to biological control.
My research on Mathematical Bio-economics focusses on developing mathematical models to develop the control strategies and their economic aspects.
Lagoon Ecosystem Modelling
My research on Bio-geochemical modelling of lagoon ecosystem focuses on developing mathematical models to study the bio-geochemical events that are responsible for the changes occurring in the oxygen, nitrogen and carbon cycles of Lake ecosystems with special reference to Chilka Lake, India.
- K. Durga Prasad: Title of the Dissertation – “Predatory Interactions Influenced by Supplementary Food with Applications to Agricultural Pest Control: Modelling and Analysis” (Awarded in 2019)
- M.S. Bhuvaneswari: Title of the Dissertation – “Intraguild interactions in presence of Allee effect and its consequences on Biological Control Programs” (On going)
- M.S. Bhuvaneswari: Title of the Dissertation – “Dynamics of competitive species in presence of additional food with applications to biological pest control”